Thank you for your kindness. We do not have goat for sale at the moment.
They are adored in our organic farm.
Yearling Doe- Rhada x Amidas
We do not offer services.
All goat kids start at $350
($350 without papers from first freshen does.)
Sale Policy for Goats
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to hold the kid/adult of your choice for 14 days so that you may arrange transportation/shipping.
- Boarding charges will apply after 30 days at a rate of $4 per day.
- Newborn kids should be picked up by the time they are 10 weeks of age.
- All animals must be Paid In Full before leaving the farm. Outstanding Balances will result in your animal being held until all debts are paid, including any boarding charges incurred. If you choose to pay by personal check, please allow 10 business days for your check to clear.
- If paying at pick-up or delivery, please note that payments must be in the form of Cash. We will no longer accept Personal Checks at time of Pick-up/Delivery.
- I do accept PayPal . Please contact me before sending payment by this method. All Pay Pal payments will be charged the 4% charge and should be included with your payment.
- We reserve the right to refuse a sale without explanation and any deposit would be refunded. Thank you for your understanding! ****
Discounts will be given to 4-H members with proof of 4-H membership. Please contact Lake Sai Farm for information regarding discounts on your 4-H purchase.
Pricing of kids is determined by lineage, conformation, show wins and potential . Visual assessment of a kid, once it is born may change the price. Those on the reservation list will be given the posted price. Pricing of adults will be based on individual performance and lineage.
Responsibility of the Buyer:
- Air/Ground Shipping costs; varies (if applicable)
- Shipping crates; Vari-Kennel type, costs vary by size needed, costs include crate purchase, rubber mat, food/water cups. You may send me your own crate if all the items are included, otherwise I will purchase the necessary items here and bill you for them. (if applicable)
- Health certificates Usually about $30-$40 for a basic Vet Cert. for 1 buyer, goat or group (if applicable)
- Additional Testing; by request only or as required by your state - fees vary, For CAE, CL, Brucellosis, TB, and/or Johnes (if applicable)
- Transport fees; to shows or airport-based on Loaded mileage. (if applicable)
- Any animal that is purchased MUST be picked up within 30 days of the deposit, unless other arrangements have been made.
- If a bred doe is purchased she MUST be picked upbefore the last two months of pregnancy or the resulting offspring will become the property of Lake Sai Farm.
Responsibility of the Seller:
- Full disclosure of all herd health test records
- Fertility Guaranteed on all animals purchased for Breeding (must be genetic in origin - vet report required for replacement)
- Show animals free of disqualifying faults at time of purchase
- All Animals Guaranteed Healthy at time of sale BECAUSE WE CANNOT CONTROL ANY STRESS THAT MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT OF SHIPPING OR THE ANIMAL'S ENVIRONMENT OR MANAGEMENT ONCE THEY LEAVE OUR FARM, WE CANNOT OFFER FURTHER GUARANTEES.